Lock Down Your Dust
GRT: Wet-Loc is an environmentally-friendly, clear, highly refined synthetic fluid designed as a long lasting dust control agent. It has been designed to handle heavy and damaging traffic movements.
GRT: Wet-Loc is our newest and most advanced synthetic dust suppression product. Using revolutionary technology, long-lasting GRT: Wet-Loc is engineered to meet the most demanding dust control situations. Scientifically formulated from the most environmentally sustainable feedstocks, this non-hazardous, road moisturising emollient is crystal clear, completely odourless and easy to apply. It features cutting edge penetrating and aggregating technology that allows GRT: Wet-Loc to permeate deep into the finest of dust particles, weighing them down securely like water, but without the threat of evaporation or freezing. In fact, GRT: Wet-Loc’s unique formula creates a long-term, re-workable solution capable of withstanding extreme weather conditions. Plus, it’s been formulated to meet the highest environmental standards.
GRT: Wet-Loc is at its best in areas where watering programs aren’t suitable and when durability is needed. The self-healing and re-workable properties of GRT: Wet-Loc offer exceptional long-term performance on a wide range of surfaces, including gravel, sand, clay, limestone and most native soils. With correct dosage and application, it can remain actively effective for 6-12 months, regardless of the weather or severity of traffic. GRT: Wet- Loc also requires fewer applications than other dust control and surface-stabilisation options. Best of all, with no cure time required, GRT: Wet-Loc treated areas are ready for use and vehicle traffic after application, saving your infrastructure project both time and money.
- Simple and easy application
- Odorless clear fluid
- Non-corrosive and safe for equipment
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and non-volatile
- Safe for humans, animals, marine life and vegetation
- Long-term performance with UV Ray resistance
- Actively re-workable and self-healing
- Non-slip finish and safe to drive on once penetrated
- Eco – environmentally safe
- Non-film forming makes it perfect for yards, hardstands and roads, with heavy truck, tractor, chained wheels or caterpillar track movements
- Formulation resists being washed out by rain (unlike many dust suppression wetters in the market)
- Packing & Loading Yards
- Container Yards – Port Areas
- Underground Mining
- Racetracks & Horse Arenas
- Heavy Industry (heavy machinery – surface screwing)
With its long-term fine particle penetrating action, new GRT: Wet-Loc offers outstanding dust control performance on a diverse range of surfaces under the most demanding weather conditions.
June 2015 the Central Highlands Regional Council worked with the GRT staff regarding the incorporation of polymer seal products into unsealed pavements. The team from GRT are professional and passionate and further patient, given that during these applications they were providing training to our staff on the incorporation of the product to different materials. With compliments received from rural residents, GRT products have performed beyond expectations and provided maintenance free pavements.