Stop erosion at the source
GRT: Enviro-Binder is a tough, durable and environmentally friendly, erosion control polymer product designed for exposed slopes and areas at risk of erosion by rainfall and overland flow. The product reduces the risk of dust generation to almost zero, and higher concentrations can even be used to reduce the risk of open channel erosion.
GRT: Enviro-Binder is an organic soil conditioner based on a water-soluble polymer. This product can be added to irrigation water to reduce soil erosion by agglomerating fine particles, that otherwise would be carried away by surface water runoff.
GRT: Enviro Binder is a unique product proven to outperform in any application and provide immediate result. The product perpetrates into the soil and forms a complex interconnected structure with loose granular.
GRT: Enviro-Binder is a proactive environmental control that stops the impact of erosion and sedimentation at the source – before they occur. It is many times more cost-effective than rolled fabric, straw based controls, and sediment fencing and traps. Certified non-hazardous, environmentally friendly, and safe for workers GRT: Enviro- Binder is perfect for treating erosion in environmentally sensitive locations.
Health, Safety & Environment
GRT: Enviro-Binder contains negligible levels of monomer and breaks down through natural microbiological attacks in the soil. UV accelerates this biodegradation, which results in nitrates, ammonium, CO2 and water. Soil bacteria consume the nitrogen groups and carbon groups break down gradually. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the USA approved GRT ENVIRO SOIL BINDER & EROSION CONTROL polymer as no toxicity being found in the water and soil.
- Sediment reduction up to 95% by increasing cohesion between soils particles
- Improves water infiltration and conserves soil porosity
- Reduces leaching of nutrients and pesticides in the runoff water
- Reduces soil crusting and improves germination rate of crust-sensitive plants
- Cost effective – desirable outcome can be achieved using small quantities
- Reduces water loss due to lixiviation and water runoff
- Reduces irrigation frequency and saves up to 30% water
- Reduces water turbidity
- Improves germination rate
- Lifespan 6 months
- Median Strips
- Flyover Embankments
- Cut or Road Embankment Batters Side Slopes & Batters
- Preload Embankment Protection Stockpiles & Bunds
- Land Developments
- Arboriculture Development
- Street Beautification
- Landscape Design
June 2015 the Central Highlands Regional Council worked with the GRT staff regarding the incorporation of polymer seal products into unsealed pavements. The team from GRT are professional and passionate and further patient, given that during these applications they were providing training to our staff on the incorporation of the product to different materials. With compliments received from rural residents, GRT products have performed beyond expectations and provided maintenance free pavements.